Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The new book covers/Facebook Contest

 Writing has always been my passion, what's great is that I get to share my passion with the world. My Branded Series has actually had a really good reception. I had to go and choose a new cover image so that it would work better for the formatting on the book. After redoing the cover I decided that I wanted people to know who's story they were starting with. So Danny & Christy got their own cover. Since the next story in the Branded series is about Stacey, Danny's sister and Christy's best friend.
Since the second story is basically an introductory to both Stacey and David, Danny's best friend, I made this a short story since the will be more to their story. This was also named Branded but I made the distinction with David & Stacey. I have recently been asked if I am proud of my work. Well of course, I've had a blast working with my characters and I always get involved in their stories.  Since both of these stories are the beginning of the series I have also had the chance to turn them into one book. So I am introducing for the very first time Branded in paper back. This book will contain both stories so that you can see where it all began. You can purchase it from lulu.com/nicolelee. I am also doing a give away on Facebook. For all those that like my author page by August 16 will be entered into a drawing on the 17th. I'm trying to get the word out. The winner of that Drawing will receive a free autographed copy of the very book that I ever put out. Night Ward: Welcome To Amity House. And one lucky winner will even get a special gift. So there it is today on the whole book front. My excitement on my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment